Bayou Beauty Rules
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Check in after: 4:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
A s your host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, o ur guest, will have the option of canceling the booking penalty-free as we have a Strict Cancellation Policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
-Check-in is at 4 PM and check-out is at 11 AM
– Check-In is contactless and key codes are sent out at 3:30 pm the day of arrival.
– Keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm.
– We provide a binder with emergency information, check-out policy, and additional local information.
– We have a strict no pet policy, if you bring your pet we will ask you to leave without a refund.
– There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
– PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
– A $25 charge will be added for lost or stolen keys.
– PLEASE Acknowledge and read the Check-Out Policy carefully.
– PARKING: Parking is provided on the driveway side by side and under the house. Please don’t park on the grass.
– Rental Agreement must be signed electronically prior to staying.
– Feel free to use the grill and fryer outside that is set up for our super guests’ leisure use only. Please keep the grill and fryer downstairs on concrete.
– Please do not rearrange our furniture.
– Absolutely no parties may result in immediate eviction with no refund.
– If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges, and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
– Lastly, because this is a vacation rental, not a hotel, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things) If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST! Please reply back with my favorite quote: “EXPECT NOTHING, APPRECIATE EVERYTHING.” so that I know that the house rules have been reviewed
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- 97% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 47% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Additional Notes: Peak weekends may require a 3 or 4 night minimum. This includes summer, fall, holidays, and special events.
Weekly rates vary, depending on season.
When departing, please leave premises in clean condition and comply with the following. Note we are firm on the 11am checkout time unless other arrangements were made.
❒ All food removed from refrigerator and cabinets.
❒ Sink clear/dishes loaded into dishwasher (turn on) run on normal cycle.
❒ Please take all trash, including bathroom trash bags, out to the trash cans to the Green Poly Cart
❒ Beds stripped and linens/towels placed in in laundry room.
❒ Please lock all doors and close all windows.
❒ Place the keys back inside the lockbox
❒ Please notify us of any items to be replaced, including propane.
❒ Last thing — look around….did you pack everything?*
*Look around before you go! Did you get your DVDs out of the player? Phone chargers? Beats speakers? Medicine in bathroom drawers? Clothing out of the drawers/dryer? Fencing sticks in the corner? Special soccer ball from grandma? Your favorite jeans, ball caps, Ninja blender…the list goes on and on – all of these items and more have been left behind.
Due to the increasing number of requests to ship forgotten items, we have implemented a $25 handling fee plus postage/materials for left behind items. We need to compensate our property manager for her time and expense to pack the items and make the trip to the post office. We agree this is not a bargain but it is a real hassle to deal with leave-behinds. The easiest thing is to just take everything with you!
If you choose, we’d also appreciate an entry in our guestbook. We love to hear from all our past guests.
Thank you for booking at Sun Catcher Properties. We look forward to seeing you in the Bayou Beauties.